- MCR TELECOMMUNICATION Co Website may contain information about users upon database queries of the server. Any information sent or received is no more provided for user without the company approval, and as well no more provided for third parties in any cases. However any information for purposes related to the site services is treated by our maintenance staff with law enforcement on data protection, or otherwise if it is defined for legal requirement.
Users may not have access to all the information requested even with links intended to. Cookies saved on computer's users may be required for some features on the server. Furthermore the users are informed that MCR TELECOMMUNICATION cannot prevent the collection of information through such cookies by multi-tiers servers.
On the other hand, the server application involves session and security management for MCR TELECOMMUNICATION website. Accordingly, information are extracted to technical reports for purposes of increasing the reliability of the site and protecting against hackers or other malicious operations.
- MCR TELECOMMUNICATION website offers the possibility to make online purchases of products without considering the place of purchase. However, user must be registered to be able to use this feature and is invited to log in first. In order to secure personal data, user should log out to release the session and then keep the information secured. User can follow his orders in since information about purchases are saved and regularly updated. Although online purchasing is quite easy regarding to time saving, MCR TELECOMMUNICATION website does not permit any online payment. Since purchases are done for professional purpose, MCR TELECOMMUNICATION recommends that customers make their inquiries over the telephone or by mail to ensure that product specifications match their requirements. However the user can view or update at any time his personal data held by MCR TELECOMMUNICATION via the website.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account number. Website maintenance staff is willing to bring assistance if required.
For further assistance, please contact our support center or sales offices at the following address :
MCR TEECOMMUNICATION SAS
2 , rue Antoine Marin, 94110 Arcueil, France
- MCR TELECOMMUNICATION Co is not responsible for any damage caused to the user because of downloading or transferring data or because of sites linking to its own website and disclaims all warranties of such damages. For downloading software, utilities or various files, users are advised that any of these must be governed by the terms of any associated agreements, end user license and the terms of their author. Copyrights and intellectual property rights are reserved.
MCR TELECOMMUNICATION Co does not provide support in maintaining software or files downloaded via the website.
- Trademarks and logos used on the site are the property of their owners. The use of these is therefore prohibited without the owner approval, and should be limited to the restrictions of the law. The Introduction view and the animated objects on the site are the property of the MCR TELECOMMUNICATION.
The copyright mentioned is the property of MCR TELECOMMUNICATION Co.
MCR TELECOMMUNICATION Co reserves the right to delete or modify this information and makes no warranties of any kind to its accuracy. No part of the site may be copied without the written permission of the company.
MCR TELECOMMUNICATION Co may update this page at any time without notice.
- The access to MCR TELECOMMUNICATION website is conditional upon the acceptance of the terms of this notice. The user, once connected, is deemed to agree to these terms.